- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
NAT B is a high content Vitamin B formula that provides the body with a source of important B vitamins
- Vitamin B-1 plays a role in energy metabolism and is essential for proper nerve and muscle function.
- Vitamin B-2 is essential for energy production and fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Nicotinamide provides dietary support for a healthy blood lipid profile.
- Vitamin B-6 & Folic Acid plays a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.
- Folic acid also supports your cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for energy production and red blood cells.
- Biotin functions as a coenzyme in metabolism, is required for fatty acid synthesis and provides dietary support for healthy nails and hair.
Each softgel of Nat B Contains :
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) : 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) : 50 mg
- Nicotinamide : 50 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate : 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) : 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg
- Folic Acid : 100 mcg
- Choline Bitartrate : 50 mcg
- Biotin : 50 mcg
- Inositol : 50 mg
One capsule daily with meals or as directed by physician.
Burundi, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Mongolia,
Myanmar, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda,
Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia